Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill offers specially designed rooms for physically challenged guests.
Special Need Rooms
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill offers two rooms for guests with special needs.
Special Need facilities include:
- The rooms are located by fire exits for quick access. Guests with special needs will be brought to the attention of Security and in the case of a fire, Security will provide immediate assistance
- Lowered beds (with room underneath for crutches)
- Widened bathroom door
- Accessible shower
- Strobing fire alarm for the hard of hearing
- Lowered peephole for guests in wheelchairs
- Grab rails in the bathroom
- Assistance alarms located by the bed and in the bathroom. The alarms, when activated, will alert the telephone operator, who will contact Security and the Duty Manager to investigate immediately
- Adapted writing desk and vanity units to allow wheelchair access
- Induction switches installed to allow guests with hearing aids to use their 'T switch' to obtain a clearer sound in the Chartwell and around the Concierge and Reception areas
- Disabled toilet on the ground floor also has assistance alarms
- Two disabled car park spaces and a ramp for ease of access